Monday, May 13, 2013

Nashville - Love is in the air!

If you are in Nashville, watch out, love is in the air! If you are a wedding vender, you know what I mean! Just go to one wedding and you will feel the buzz! And the way Spring has been going, it seems like Nashville can take all the 'love' it can get.

Okay, so the weather isn't ALWAYS sun shinning, but there is a lot more sun these days, take advantage of it! Here are some fun ideas for couples and for couple portraits!

These ideas are for any one, wether you are a photographer, a couple looking for some great 'going-out-for-fun' ideas or a combination of both please feel free to get some great shots and send me your pictures!


Bike riding! - You can get some great shots riding or riding to a destination. Biking actually gets you out in the nooks and crannies of Nashville or in any city or neighborhood actually. As a photographer, you'd appreciate some of the locations you accidentally stumble upon or they make great character shots if you get real creative with them. Below is a picture my husband took of me Downtown Nashville. I do recommend if you are biking to take pictures make sure you have or invest in a caring case that is appropriate for biking. Or, if you invest in a GoPro camera you are lucky and will have fun for years! The GoPro camera is made for just about any outdoor occasion. Underwater, falling from the sky, cave diving, diving, biking. It is made for it all.


A day in the park! Seriously guys! I've come to realize not only are there A LOT of parks in the Nashville area but a lot of cool spots in each park! You get to go out for a walk and have some fun. This usually means a lot of good 'ol natural light too. This is great for beginner photographers and even the professional. Sunlight is unmatchable for light. There are lights that can mimic the Sun, sure. But if you got it shinning outside, go and get it! Below is a self-portrait of my husband and I at a local park. We had a great time and got some fun photos from it.


Hiking. I know. Hiking?! Yes. Hiking. I can't tell you how much fun hiking is with your loved one. It's even great when you can snap a few pictures while you do it. I have taken a couple on a small hike for their engagement photos and I got AMAZING shots. Also, I was lucky enough to get some of my and my husband on a short hike. So, get onto google and nail down some easy trails. Below are two examples. I have so much to put in this category, but then I would be bragging.



I know these are all pretty much a given of locations for photography and for fun. Maybe you've been there, done that, maybe not. But I am always trying to find ways to combine my business with pleasure. My husband is not only also my best friend but he is also a photographer. You never know what creative bud this will strike with your loved one!

Don't forget! Send me a picture from your day out, keep the 'love' in the air!


No comments:

Post a Comment